Every week I’ll be putting together a round up of the past 7 days so that you can see what you missed on Tiny House Talk during plus important and related links from around the web.
Here are last week’s Tiny House Talk posts:
- 441 SF Garage Turned to Home
- City That Embraces Bicycles
- 10 Ways to Extend Your Home Using Your Community
Featured posts from around the web and our friends:
- Tiny Houses on BU TV with Derek and host Yoojin Cho (at RelaxShacks)
- Monte’s Tree-less Tree House Makes a Neat Tiny House (at RelaxShacks)
- RV/Tiny House Full Hook-up Site Available in Bellingham, Washington (at Tiny House Blog)
- Shop For Rent to Build Your House in Grass Range, Montana (at Tiny House Blog)
- Tiny House Conference in Charlotte, NC on April 16th (at The Tiny Life)
- Travis’s Tiny House Video Tour (at Tiny House Design)
Plus this old beat up shed that I found during my weekend travels. Next to it is a completely torn down structure (which might have been a small house) with barely the foundation left in tact.
Photos taken by me somewhere in the Everglades
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
That ‘shed’ appears to be a 50-70 year old garage.
Hi Paul, I really like the job you did on the micro home. I too like the fact that it is not on wheels. I am also a year away from 80 and really appreciate the fact that a person does not have to crawl up a ladder and into a loft to sleep. We are doing a great deal of research here and will be adding a more practical designed toilet system to our micro home here this spring.You did a great job!Walt Barrett