This is the story of a single father who wanted to simplify his life after divorce by living in a tiny house with zero debt so that he wouldn’t have to stress about money and be able to spend more quality time with his daughter.
So he converted a shed into his very own debt-free tiny home and has been living in it for over three years. He was even featured on HGTV! You can enjoy a video tour of his tiny home plus enjoy an interview with him below thanks to the folks at Our Journey to Bliss.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Single Dad Turns a Shed into his Debt-free Tiny Home
Video Tour and Interview
- 12 x 20
- Approx 360 sq. ft. including loft space
- Started with a $4,000 shed
- Materials to build/convert approximately $6,500
- Something similar to this can be replicated for $10,000-$12,000 if you do it yourself
- His motivation was to spend more quality time with daughter, travel together, and be able to pay cash for their home
- The tiny house features a kitchen, bathroom, living area, and two lofts
Please learn more using the links below. Thanks!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018