If you’re in Romania and looking try out a tiny house take a look at this, the Tiny Atlas in Gura Râului, Romania.
It’s a beautiful tiny home on wheels surrounded by mountains, trees, grass fields, cherry orchards, and apple trees. Imagine… Just you, the tiny house, and nature. Who knows what could come of one’s time here. A novel, deep sleep, long walks, relaxation, all of the above?
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny houses and experiences like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Orchard Tiny House Experience in Romania
The large round window gives you wonderful views.
Inside the tiny house it’s cozy as ever.
Bright white walls, lots of natural light, wood accents, and custom art on the round window wall.
The sleeping loft is cozy, has a skylight, and operable window/door.
You can stargaze from here at night while catching a draft of fresh air.
The ladder stores right on the wall. Here’s the rest of the tiny house. What do you think?
- Tiny house on wheels called the Tiny Atlas, Romania’s first tiny house on wheels, according to the listing
- Located in Gura Raului, Judetul Sibiu, Romania
- Bathroom with compost toilet and shower
- Reading nook
- Large round window
- Loft bedroom
- Tiny house built with healthy materials
- 20 square meters of space inside (approximately 215-sq.-ft.)
- Gardens, orchards, and green fields nearby
- Herbs and plants
- Local cheese, wine
- Couple’s Luxurious Tiny House on Wheels: The North Sister by Wood Iron Tiny Homes!
- Wolgan Valley Tiny House: Main-Floor Bed, Lots of Windows, Incredible Surroundings
- Tiny House Near Toronto With Large Round Window
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses