This is a modern tiny house with lots of windows and a main-floor bed.
It’s located in Wolgan Valley, Australia, as a short-term rental. So yes, you can actually book a stay here in the Greater Blue Mountains via Tiny Away.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Piccolino Tiny House in Wolgan Valley
The kitchenette has everything you need in a compact size, and with a view.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and door really bring nature in.
There are over 100 acres to explore here.
Even in the bathroom, floor-to-ceiling windows with privacy shades.
Surrounded by nature.
A drone view of the property.
Pretty incredible, right?
A simple and modern tiny house on wheels in Australia.
- Australian bushland escape
- Greater Blue Mountains wilderness area
- Clear mountain air
- Warning: No wi-fi, internet, or mobile phone service/reception here
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with a composting toilet
- Water supply from rainwater tanks
- Biodegradable soaps, shampoos, and conditioners supplied
- More than 100 acres to explore
- Many nearby things to do: Glow Worm Tunnel, Newnes Ruins, Mayingu Marragu, Gang Gang Gallery, Blast Furnace Park, Lake Wallace, Lake Lyall, Mayfield Gardens, Jannei Goat Dairy, Craftsworks Distillery, and the Secret Creek Cafe and Wildlife Sanctuary
- She Built Her Own Tiny House in Australia
- Two Teachers in Their 538 Sq. Ft. Yurt, Australia
- Cally and Luke’s Red Gum Treehab Tiny House in Australia
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Vacations | Tiny House Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Gorgeous! I could definitely live in that house — and what views! Love it, love it, love it! Has enough windows to keep me happy — something that is missing in most tiny houses I have seen. Privacy is easy enough to create, but windows that allow one to enjoy the outdoors without even being outside — now, that is precious!
Perfect get away for just….
It shows that huge windows are integrating the outdoors and make a small space optically more spacious. The nowadays available glass technology makes it possible to let heat and cold outside.
Even on the builders website I couldn’t find any measurements but it appears around 20ft long.
Dimensions are 2.4m (~7.9′) W x 5.8m (~19′) L x 2.8m (~9.2′) H and 3 Tonnes; Turnkey finished Unit $75K AUD or either $30K AUD or $55K AUD for stage 1 or stage 2 shell…