This is a modern tiny house with lots of windows and a main-floor bed.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Piccolino Tiny House in Wolgan Valley
The kitchenette has everything you need in a compact size, and with a view.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and door really bring nature in.
There are over 100 acres to explore here.
Even in the bathroom, floor-to-ceiling windows with privacy shades.
Surrounded by nature.
A drone view of the property.
Pretty incredible, right?
A simple and modern tiny house on wheels in Australia.
- Australian bushland escape
- Greater Blue Mountains wilderness area
- Clear mountain air
- Warning: No wi-fi, internet, or mobile phone service/reception here
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with a composting toilet
- Water supply from rainwater tanks
- Biodegradable soaps, shampoos, and conditioners supplied
- More than 100 acres to explore
- Many nearby things to do: Glow Worm Tunnel, Newnes Ruins, Mayingu Marragu, Gang Gang Gallery, Blast Furnace Park, Lake Wallace, Lake Lyall, Mayfield Gardens, Jannei Goat Dairy, Craftsworks Distillery, and the Secret Creek Cafe and Wildlife Sanctuary
- She Built Her Own Tiny House in Australia
- Two Teachers in Their 538 Sq. Ft. Yurt, Australia
- Cally and Luke’s Red Gum Treehab Tiny House in Australia
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023
- MoonLander Truck Shell Campers - July 18, 2023