This is a tiny house for rent on a private farm in China Spring, Texas which is located about 12 miles northwest of Waco.
The home is listed over at the Tiny House Marketplace on Facebook for $1,150 per month, small dogs are allowed with a deposit. It has an outdoor area, kitchen, bathroom, and a large bedroom that doubles as a living area. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House on a Private Farm in China Spring, Texas for $1,150 per month
The offer is for a short-term lease with all utilities besides cable and internet for $1,150 per month and a $500 deposit for approved pets. No large breeds are allowed. The listing states that it is available on October 1st. When you walk inside, you are in the kitchen. The door to the left takes you to the bathroom. Straight ahead into the bedroom and living area.
This tiny house rental has a full kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, a Newwave burner, and an outdoor gas grill. There is no oven inside.
There is a full bathroom with a flush toilet, shower, and vanity.
The bedroom, living area, and dining area are all in one room.
There is a piece of bar furniture in the oversized bedroom/living room with storage and extending counterspace. Can you see yourself in a space like this?
- Tiny house for rent in China Spring, Texas
- Located approximately 12 miles northwest of Waco, Texas
- $1,150 per month (short-term rental)
- $500 pet deposit (small dogs only)
- Located on a private farm
- Oversized bedroom/living room area
- Kitchen and full bathroom
- Outdoor area with a grill
Learn more and inquire
- Magical Treehouse in Austin, Texas
- Gorgeous 26-ft. Tiny House for $84,500 in Texas
- The Hammock House: Modern Cabin in the Texas Hill Country
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses