It’s one of the many small cottages with tiny house style designed and built by Christine and her crew, by Plum Construction, out of Galveston, Texas. What do you think? Pretty cool, right?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Clawfoot Bath Tub with Graffiti Art in this Beautiful Tiny Texas Cottage
I think this is such a unique way to modernize the interior, especially with the clawfoot tub present.
The style is definitely not for everybody though, so I certainly understand if you don’t like it.
But what an awesome way to customize the space, don’t you think?
I’ve always thought, why don’t we build more houses around this size? You know, small houses?
So glad to see somebody like Christine making it happen with her Plum Construction company! How cool is that?
It’s always awesome when someone goes out there, and just does that thing that people think cannot be done.
And doing it beautifully, too!
I mean look at the details in this cottage!
Add some furniture, decorations, and lighting, and you’ll just want to call it home!
The bedroom looks super comfortable. The bed kind of looks like it is floating, doesn’t it?
Bonus loft with staircase access to just relax, read, look out the window.
The kitchen has exposed beams and open shelving.
A view from the top!
Doesn’t this look like paradise?
Cottages on stilts, like this, are my favorite.
If you ask me, this is how you do it!
What do you think of this cottage-build?
Ever wonder how a home like this is framed and built?
Here’s a look at the “bones”… 🙂
Designed and built by Plum Construction.
There’s a fun alternative to a ladder, I suppose.
They built this little cottage, and it sold in less than one day of being on the market!
That’s how badly people want more homes like this!
Contractors, developers, builders, are you out there, are you listening?
- Built in 2019
- Sold for $235,000 within 1 day of being on the market!
- Sleeping loft bedroom, staircase access
- Add’l loft nook, ladder access
- Custom-bathroom with clawfoot tub, graffiti wall
- Dining nook
- Living room
- Built on stilts
- Galveston, Texas
- Built by Plum Construction
Related (More Plum Construction Tiny Homes!)
- Single Mom, General Contractor & Business Owner: Meet Christine of Plum Construction
- She Built A Beautiful Tiny Cottage on Silts in Texas
- She Built A 688-sq.-ft. Cottage w/ Tiny House Style
Our big thanks to Plum Construction on Instagram for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021