This is a stunning bus conversion made exactly to the needs of DJ and Rachel and their three wonderful dogs. They live in it part-time for vacations since they have a “regular” house and full-time jobs. While they might like to someday travel full-time, it’s simply not in the cards at this time.
They’ve been vacationing in it for two years after a very methodical build process. Instead of getting the cheapest and quickest things, they took time to make it exactly how they wanted it and spent more than they planned (seems to be the way with most projects!). Enjoy a tour of the space below.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
40-foot 2005 Bluebird Bus Conversion
They spent their time making this bus exactly the way they wanted it.
The color scheme is dreamy!
VIDEO: 40 Ft. Self-Built School Bus w/ Recirculating Water System
- Family’s Part-Time Bus Adventure During Photography Off-Season
- War Vet’s Part-Time Van Life w/ Pop Top
- Living In Their Sprinter Van Conversion Part-Time
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024