This is a 2021 update of the MiniMotives family tiny house. You may remember Macy Miller, who originally built the tiny house over a decade ago for less than $12,000. Over the years, the tiny house has evolved as well as moved. See below to learn more!
An updated tour of our tiny home which was built for $11,416 ten years ago. We have called this home for nearly a decade, it once sat downtown in an urban core, now it has gained legal status and moved off grid to property we purchased with the money saved while living tiny.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
MiniMotives Family Tiny House Tour (2021)
They are completely off-grid, they even collect their own water.
They have a food storage accessory structure that doubles as an office.
Their kids each have their own bunk beds and storage. Watch the video below to check it out!
VIDEO: 2021 MiniMotives Tiny House And Property Tour
- She built her tiny house for less than $12k over ten years ago
- Today she has a family (husband, two kids, and a dog)
- And they still call this tiny house home 🙂
- The tiny house has gone from a downtown urban area to an off-grid property in northern Idaho
- They purchased the property in 2019 using money they saved while living tiny
- Macy Miller Adds a Child’s Room to her Tiny House
- Macy Gives you a Full Tour of Her $11k Tiny House (Video)
- She Built a DIY 196 Sq. Ft. Micro Home for $11k
Our big thanks to James Diaz for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses