If you’ve been discouraged by tiny house prices lately think again.
Macy Miller of Mini Motives was able to design and build her own DIY tiny house for just $11,000.
And now… she’s offering the plans so if you want, you can build one just like it. More information on that below. The 196 sq. ft. mobile micro home is simple, beautiful, functional and best of all… No mortgage.
Woman Builds Debt-FREE Micro Home
But it wasn’t that easy… I encourage you to continue reading and touring her tiny house below to learn more about how she did it:
The home is 24′ long and 8′ wide and built on a gooseneck trailer.
Unlike most tiny homes that we see this one is built on a gooseneck trailer.
Macy’s been building her house for the last two years on her free time.
At one point she actually fell off the roof while building and hurt herself pretty bad.
But that didn’t stop her.
Now her dream is a reality.
And now you can buy her tiny house plans to do it too if you want to.
Full interior tiny house tour with Macy: (new)
Stacy with Just a Smidgeon visits Macy and gives us a tour of her $11k tiny home:
News segment featuring Macy and others:
Macy’s dog, Denver, going down the stairs to the loft:
Preview and explanation of Macy Miller’s tiny house plans
- Visit Macy Miller’s official website.
- “Like” her Facebook Page.
- Design and construction timeline photos.
- Macy’s tiny house plans now available.
If you enjoyed Macy’s mortgage-free DIY home and story then you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Fisherman Cottage in Denmark - March 25, 2019
- Two Tiny Houses on Wheels PERMANENTLY Joined Together to Make a Bigger Tiny Home - March 21, 2019
- 34.5-Foot Affordable Tiny House w/ Up To TWO Main Floor Bedrooms – $36,500 - March 20, 2019