Most of you already know about Macy Miller. She’s the woman who built her own 196 sq. ft. DIY tiny house on wheels for only $11k.
Right now I wanted to give you a quick update because she’s recently put together a video for us where she gives you a full tour of her tiny home and explains how everything inside it works.
She took about 18 months from start to finish because she was working two jobs and doing volunteer work while building it. At the time that she made this video she’d been living in the tiny home for a year and 3 months. Enjoy!
Video Tour of Macy’s $11k Tiny House on Wheels
Image © MiniMotives
Enjoy the video tour below:
Video: Macy’s Tiny House Interior Tour
Preview of Macy’s Tiny House Plans
- Macy’s Tiny House Plans (so you can build this house)
- Her Book on how she did it
- How to build a tiny house step by step guide (highly recommended)
- How to build a tiny house (videos) — click on videos at the top
If you enjoyed these videos on Macy’s DIY tiny home you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ESCAPE ONE XL Tiny House w/ New White Interior - April 19, 2019
- Affordable 213-square-foot tiny house for sale in Vermont… $35,000 - April 18, 2019
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO (Sold) - April 17, 2019