Mirror cabins are such a fun way to immerse yourself in nature. All the luxuries of climate control and no bugs, but with the amazing views of the surrounding landscape from every angle. This one offers a studio-style layout indoors, with a luxurious queen-sized bed that overlooks the woods.
The interior also has a kitchenette, seating area, and a bathroom that makes it feel like you’re showering among the trees. If you want to nature bathe, though, there’s also an outdoor shower and bathtub. You also have access to the sauna, for the ultimate relaxation!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny vacation homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Mirrored Tiny Home on Secluded 11 Acres with Sauna
The front of the house has a mirrored door and has more of a cabin finish.
But the back blends into the forest! Don’t worry, though, the windows have a special UV film birds can see so they don’t crash into the windows.
A lovely seating area for two overlooks the forest.
The interior has a modern flair, with black cabinets and light-stained wood.
Notice there are plenty of blinds to pull when it’s nighttime.
The door goes into the bathroom.
You have grand views from the bed.
You can make a little coffee from the kitchenette.
The bed has some reading lights.
And you can shower “outside” while you’re inside!
You can also have a bath outside if you’d like!
A bench and patio swing provide seating.
And there’s an *actual* outdoor shower, as well.
The house sits on a deck.
You can see right in at night, but there are blinds.
And you also get a private sauna!
Here’s the sauna interior.
Beyond a bank of trees, there’s a dome vacation as well.
- The Mirror Cabin in Texas offers a unique nature-immersed experience with luxurious amenities.
- It features a studio-style layout with a queen-sized bed overlooking the woods.
- The cabin includes a kitchenette, seating area, and a bathroom with a unique shower.
- Guests can also enjoy an outdoor shower, bathtub, and a private sauna.
- The cabin is located on an expansive 11+ acre property with various outdoor activities and a fishing pond.
- It offers extreme seclusion and proximity to Sam Houston National Forest and Lake Livingston.
- The cabin provides a comfortable memory foam queen bed and a private kitchenette.
- Pets are welcome, making it a pet-friendly getaway.
- Whether for a romantic escape or a nature-inspired retreat, the Cameron Ranch Mirror House is an ideal destination.
- Mirror House, Domes & Honeymoon Treehouse on a Cliff
- WonderINN Mirrored Glass Cabin Norway
- The Looking Glass: Mirrored Treehouses in Kentucky
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses