Seth Bolt from Needtobreathe built his first treehouse with his father back in 2015 for his wedding and honeymoon. Since then, Seth and Tori have managed it on Airbnb and were looking for the perfect property to put more amazing rentals.
They found this majestic land on a mountainside cliff in Tennessee and have added a mirror cabin, a number of epic domes and a romantic honeymoon treehouse. Go on a video tour of each of their amazing builds below!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Take a Tour of Bolt Farm Treehouse Retreat
Here’s the epic mirror cabin!
The romantic interior of the Honeymoon cabin.
One of the many domes on the site.
Video: They built treehouses, domes, and more
- Bolt Farm Treehouse Retreat website
- Follow Bolt Farm Treehouse on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Their Legally-Built Island Treehouse
- TreehouseTopia: Tiny Hexagon Cabin Up In The Trees
- A Cob Home Inside a Glass Dome in Norway
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023