Here’s a beautiful, recently completed cabin on stilts that sits on 100 acres of lovely Vermont woodland that you can explore. This unique cabin has an open concept with a King-sized bed and an amazing custom domed skylight that allows for stargazing or bird-watching from bed.
The custom concrete shower also has skylight views and sits in the very center of the tiny house. A full kitchen on the opposite side of the cabin has an oven, mini-fridge, and a vintage sink. Just outside the door, you’ll find Honey Pond, for which the cabin is named.
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sauna, Hot Tub, Pond & Nature Access: Beautiful Cabin on Stilts
The wood stove design is so unique!
That’s a King-sized bed! Super luxurious.
Look at the amazing skylight!
There’s a fun chandelier and cool stained-glass windows over the bed.
You also have reading lights on each side of the bed.
Behind the bathroom is the kitchen space with an old cast iron sink.
The space has an oven! Bake some cookies.
There are lots of little owls around the space.
Yes, there’s coffee!
What a fun concrete shower stall!
Enjoy the hot tub under the deck looking out at Honey Pond.
There are two decks (front and back) for you to enjoy.
- Constructed of all natural materials
- Breathtaking views
- Lifted up high over a stocked trout pond in beautiful birch trees
- Stargazing, tubbing, and sauna time
- Skylight was custom designed especially for birdwatching and stargazing in bed
- Swimming, fly fishing or ice skating right out your front door
- Built this for creative individuals and young couples alike.
- French doors & integrated king bed and rooftop chill deck
- Super cozy and brand new
- King-size bed
- The Pond Treehouse has a sauna just a few yards away
- Private hot tub is also directly under your porch
- 100 acres for roaming, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing
- Mid-Century Modern A-Frame Cabin Tucked in the Vermont Woods
- Shoal Creek Cabin on Stilts in TN
- She Built A Beautiful Tiny Cottage on Stilts in Texas
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023