Nick had always admired tiny homes, and with parents in the construction industry and some money in his pocket, he finally decided it was time to build one! He moved in around March of 2020, and has now enjoyed over two years living tiny.
He’s quite tall, so he made sure everything in his tiny house worked for his height. He’s even potty-training his cat so that he doesn’t have to store a litter box inside. Wild! What do you think of this awesome build?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Two Years (& Two Places) in His THOW
He used SketchUp to plan the entire tiny house before starting.
His storage stairs contain all his clothes — and an espresso machine!
VIDEO: A Tiny House for a Very Tall Man
Learn more and inquire
- Tiny Heirloom Green Bean THOW w/ Mirroring Lofts
- Tall Couple Design and Build Their Own Motorhome
- New Zealand Tiny House with a Tall-Boy Loft
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023
- From Long Distance Relationship to Skoolie Travel Life - September 25, 2023
- $20K Discount on Tampa Bay Palm Court Tiny House! - September 25, 2023