This is one of the latest custom builds by Tiny Heirloom. It didn’t have a name so I dubbed it “Green Bean” based on the lovely green board and batten on the exterior. Combined with a pop of cedar in the middle, it looks like it’d be perfectly at home on a woodland lot.
The interior boasts the ever-popular white shiplap walls coupled with honey-toned wood floors and countertops. The bedrooms are both lofts with built-in storage, and a galley kitchen with a flip-up counter extension looks like the perfect spot to prepare a meal. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shiplap & Honey-Toned Wood Interior
Beautiful blend of board-and-batten and shingles.
Ladder to one loft and staircase to the other.
Beautiful galley kitchen with farmhouse sink.
The cozy living room has “exposed” beams.
Mini-split, TV on a swivel arm and an oven!
Tons of windows in the loft.
Bright white bathroom.
- 3/4 Bath with glass shower stall
- Flush toilet
- Two mirrored lofts
- One staircase, one ladder
- Galley kitchen
- Flip-up countertop
- Farmhouse sink
- Cozy living area
- TV on swivel arm
- Live Work Tiny Home by Tiny Heirloom
- Expanse Studio Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom
- Rustic Lodge Custom Tiny Home by Tiny Heirloom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022