This the Beach Bohemian tiny house on wheels by Tiny Heirloom and it has a first-floor bedroom with bunk beds! It also features a rear-entry way which happens to be slightly covered thanks to the cantilevered loft area directly over the entrance. I really like the yellow french doors too, inside, they are contrasted with red which is pretty cool.
Stepping inside, you run right into the living area and the kitchen. You’ll also find bunk beds on the main level, a full bathroom with a composting toilet, and a very livable tiny home on wheels overall, don’t you think? Bravo, Tiny Heirloom! 🙏🎉
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beach Bohemian THOW by Tiny Heirloom… It Has A Real Bedroom With Bunk Beds!
Images © Tiny Heirloom
What do you think of the overhang in the loft?
Some do not like it, but it’s a pretty interesting way to add some space in a tiny house on wheels.
Do you like the yellow french doors? Accented with the wood and red, I think it looks pretty cool!
The kitchen is so nice! I like how it’s designed into the corner there.
Lots of details in this kitchen!
The countertops are beautiful… so is the sink.
This is a very well done tiny house, and the loft is ready star-gazing.
Or sun-tanning 🙂
There’s another loft, too!
A space to organize your thoughts. That’s always good. Otherwise we’re all over the place!
A view from up top, landing in the kitchen from the loft.
Bar with a view, and if the weather’s right, the window slides right open. How nice.
Let’s see the bathroom! Wow, look at this.
What do you think of this bath/shower?
And surprise, bunk beds!
How’d you like this Beachy Bohemian Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Heirloom? Pretty nice, right?
Images © Tiny Heirloom
- Beachy Bohemian
- Tiny House on Wheels
- Built by Tiny Heirloom
- Designed with a whimsical touch
- DOT Compliant
- RVIA Certified
- Great as a beach house, mountain cabin, second home, backyard home, rental, investment, etc.
- 3 burner gas cooktop
- Furrion gas oven
- Dual instant hot water heaters via propane power
- Opening velux skylight
- First floor bedroom with built-in bunk beds
- French doors
- Master loft and secondary extended loft AND main-floor bedroom
- Can be considered a “3 bedroom tiny house”
- Tile bathroom with trough shower/tub
- Walnut butcher block
- All LED lights
- Live edge bar table
- Oak ladder
- Fold down porch
- Cedar siding
- Mini-split AC
- Fold up deck
- 24′ L x 8’6″ W x 13’9″ T
- 14,000 LBS
- Steel chassis with two 7K axles
- Sleeps 4-5
Please learn more by using the links below.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021