This is a Stunning Sage Green THOW by Bear’s Tiny Homes in Georgia that’s for sale.
The 250 sq. ft. home includes a sliding deck (super cool!) and the much-desired downstairs bedroom! It also has a loft for kids or guests, a spacious and cozy living room, and a fully-stocked kitchen you’ll love.
Get all the details and the builder’s contact information on the last page.
Stunning Sage Green THOW by Bear’s Tiny Homes
That’s a sliding deck. How cool!
Love that super-safe staircase!
Related: Granville Tiny House by La Tiny House, France
Wow! That’s an interesting counter top. I’ve never seen one like it!
I love how cozy this living room is.
Great with a twin, but I’m sure you could fit a full or queen.
Yay! Downstairs bedroom.
Corner sinks are a good idea!
That shower is made from a rubber base product called Graniflex.
Perfect spot for the fridge and washer/dryer!
This is a Splendide combo washer and dryer. More info on it here.
Home Sweet Home.
- 24′ x 8′ 6” x 13′ 4”; approximately 250 square feet (including loft)
- Built on Currahee trailer
- Just under 12,000#, including appliances
- Can be towed by standard ¾ ton truck
- Stick-built wood frame construction with metal roof
- 2 coats Class A or Class B fire retardant
- Closed cell foam insulation
- Hand-crafted tongue-and-groove, white pine woodwork and dovetailed cabinetry
- Downstairs bedroom with cedar-lined storage
- Loft – accessed with stairs
- Kitchen countertop – solid copper
- Gas stove – 3-burner range and oven
- Large microwave
- Washer / dryer combo unit
- Dual-zone, mini-split, heating / AC units
- Electric water heater
- Fireplace – gas log (propane)
- Shower – 30” shower base, Graniflex finish for durable and flexible seal
- Spacious bathroom with vessel sink and hand-crafted storage
- Flush toilet (RV fresh water flush)
- Sliding porch, for increased safety and easier access during travel
- $68,000 (pricing subject to change without notice)
From the Builder:
Bear’s Tiny Homes is a NOAH (National Organization of Alternative Housing) member. We build
custom, for you. This model demonstrates the size, features, materials, finishes, and appliances that
we can provide at a given price point. We can customize layout, storage, and some other features to
meet your needs.
- Bear’s Tiny Homes
- Message them on Facebook for more info or to purchase your own!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
Beautiful! I would make a few changes. No dishwasher,no waher/dyer combo because they take too long to do close and eat up to much electric.
I must agree that the washer/dryer combo we have is the worst ever haha. I would never get one unless I could find awesome reviews, but it could just be mine! A dishwasher, however, is a must 🙂
WoW…! I was not expecting this Tiny House, it’s really something to stop and look at for sure….
Isn’t it awesome? 🙂
What a beautiful house! I had the opportunity to see this one in person at the Ooo Lala Lavender farm in Eatonton Georgia. The kitchen countertop is actually made of copper. I can honestly say that this was the best house at the tiny house show! And meeting the builder in person, what a great guy!
My only issue is the mini sink……..need a real sized sink to really wash anything in the kitchen. Otherwise, it is gorgeous!!!
Yes that’s a good point!
My husband and i r living in lynn heaven flordia near Panama City Fl. Hoping to find a tiny home community.One that had them rent to own. With a reasonable down payment and rent.So if u have any info on them here in this area.Please email me back.
The only one I know of is here: http://www.orlandolakefrontth.com/index.html
I absolutely love this place! Can you tell me what one like this would cost? Thank you
Hi Myrna, the price listed here is $68,000 🙂
Beautiful. Makes very good use of wallspace. Most tiny homes have (in my opinion way too many windows. Natural light is wonderful of course and I am a big fan of it but in tiny homes there does need to be storage space. The fireplace is beautiful and appears very cozy. The tv IN the wall, good design.. Having useful items IN walls for a smoother surface makes for a neater, cleaner look and less chance of bumping yourself as you move along the house! Cabinets to store every little thing to lessen clutter is smart design and the wood makes it beautiful. Sometimes design seems to neglect the fact that that as humans in a modern world , we DO require SOME stuff. Downsizing is great but we still wear some clothes, have some personal treasures, we wear shoes and Goddess knows we do like our electronics and they are somewhat necessary in modern society. Some of us still like books! All this requires some storage. Well done!
BEAR’s Blue Belle is the Best tiny house I’ve ever seen, except, maybe, my own beautiful mirAsoL🌻towAbLe at thevillageofWildflowers.com
Mark Warfield, your fine designs, craftsmanship, and attention to detail makes me want to own two tiny homes. Thinking about the best of both worlds, a simple life in the mountains and also by the ocean.