Wait until you see this amazing tree house vacation spot built over 2.5 years with recycled and reclaimed materials! Dubbed Sir Cedric’s Cedar Tree house by Scott, the builder, the 400-square foot place is whimsical and magical.
It was built around a 4-foot-wide Western Red Cedar, and Scott decided not to put any steel rods or connectors into the tree so it could continue to grow uncompromised. Inside there’s a kitchen, living room, and queen-sized bed. Just outside the tree house you’ll find a magical outdoor shower and a practical outhouse with a cool stone sink.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Magical 400 Sq. Ft. Treehouse Built From Reclaimed Materials
The big, magical doors lead into the lovely living room.
The walls are made of three different kinds of reclaimed wood headed for the burn pile.
Look at how large the tree is! Wow.
Live-edge maple counter tops in the kitchen.
Here’s the queen bed and some stained glass windows from an old church.
And here’s the giant outdoor shower. Absolutely awesome!
The outhouse with a stone sink basin.
VIDEO: Magical Adult-Sized Tree House
- 400 square feet
- Took 2.5 years to build
- Made from reclaimed and recycled materials
- Did not pierce/connect to tree in any way
- Built on stilts
- Items inside each have stories
- Epic outdoor shower
- Outhouse with composting/dry toilet
- Colorado Off-Grid Tiny Treehouse with Modern Furnishings
- Incredible Yurt Treehouse in Florida w/ an Elevator!
- Joshua Tree Romantic Tower Retreat with Rooftop Terrace
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Tiny House For Sale Has a Rock Climbing Wall! - February 26, 2021
- The Cathouse by Movable Roots: Check Out This Layout! - February 26, 2021
- Living In Their Sprinter Van Conversion Part-Time - February 25, 2021