Bathsheva grew up in Paris and Israel, and eventually came to the United States on a work visa and found her “true home” in California. Unfortunately, her business went under in 2020, leaving her needing another option for housing. That’s when she decided on vanlife.
She has a young daughter, Sarah, and she designed the entire van around making sure Sarah feels comfortable in her van home. She has a playroom under the bed and tons of storage for her clothing and toys. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Van is Designed Entirely Around Her Daughter
It has a fairly stealthy exterior since they live in the city.
There’s a play cubbie under the bed.
VIDEO: Single Mom & Daughter – Their DIY Camper Van
- Mother and Daughter Renovate a Pop-Up Camper
- Single Mother/Daughter Tiny House in Lake Dallas Tiny Home Community
- Mom And Daughter’s MitchCraft Tiny House Mansion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023