After a divorce, Jen decided to sell her 2,000 square-foot “American Dream” home and go tiny — but it didn’t start off smoothly. The builder she found on Craigslist was flaky, and she had a huge shell but couldn’t get it liveable.
Thankfully, she got in touch with Mitchcraft Tiny Homes who was willing to take on the project — and according to Jen — made it better than any drawing or picture she showed them. She seems like such a lovely person and you’re sure to enjoy Jenna’s interview with her below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
34×10 Tiny House w/ Giant Kitchen!
She got a *real* couch with footrests.
This hanging chair is a great addition for guests.
Her daughter’s loft.
Her loft (with a king bed!).
The bathroom with a soaking tub & Separette toilet.
VIDEO: Mom + Daughter Tiny House
- Nicole’s 32×8 Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Ross’s 35-foot Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Eric and Oliver’s Cedar Mansion by MitchCraft
Our big thanks to Jenna from Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Half-Acre Pocket Neighborhood with Tiny Homes - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021