Here’s another ready-made tiny house that’s for sale from builder, SimBLISSity. The “Tahosa” is a 26-foot version of their popular Aspen model, complete with a u-shaped lounge/dining area that’s perfect for hosting!
It features a beautiful electric fireplace with a curved front, kickboard storage drawers, a loft bedroom, and a comfortably-sized bathroom. There’s cedar tongue and groove on the exterior, and inside you’ll find acacia flooring. Take a photo tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Masterful THOW: New Take on the “Aspen” Model
View from the bathroom.
Plenty of storage in the staircase.
I love the fireplace and that storage!
Glass shower is looking good!
The loft has lots of windows, and his & hers reading lights.
Solid oak stair treads with cherry inlay lead to the high-clearance sleeping loft. Four high-quality, Energy Star, vinyl awning windows provide refreshing cross ventilation for comfortable sleeping and ample natural light for daytime activities. The secondary loft, perfect for a reading or knitting nook, guest bed, or extra storage also has an opening window. Floor, walls, and ceiling are insulated with guaranteed 99% closed-cell, high-altitude formula, spray-in foam for best R value (R 24 – 28; R 24 – 45 in floor) and guaranteed no off-gassing for 99 years. The moveable foundation has welded L-brackets allowing it to be bolted to a permanent foundation.
- 26’ x 8’
- Bay window/extension on tongue
- Acacia flooring
- Cedar tongue and groove siding with metal accents, and metal roof
- Premium lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Rinnai high-output, on demand, propane water heater
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- 38” shower with curved, glass doors
- Energy Star, vinyl awning windows with foam insulated frames, Low-E, tempered
- 2 Storage closets, in-stair and under sofa-storage
- 2 Bicycle garage on rear
- Santa Fe Tiny House by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
- The 35ft Valhalla Tiny House by Simblissity Tiny Homes
- Open Sol 24ft Tiny House on Wheels by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | Tiny Houses for Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sculptural Plaster Home from the 80s - June 1, 2023
- 1800s Windmill Turned Tiny Home in Portugal - June 1, 2023
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
Do you have a 2 axle just like the Tahosa?
Probably not. The three axles are there to distribute the weight better. Makes for safer towing, along with distributing the forces that occur to appliances et al when towing. The cost of extra tires can be far, far less than appliances wrecked otherwise.
Beautiful wood throughout! I love that fireplace! The loft looks like it has lots of space to move around. That bathroom cabinet is gorgeous, and I like the stair design. Very lovely tiny house.