Anyone else getting some serious wanderlust after months of being home? This poet’s hideaway in South Korea looks like a fantastic place to quarantine, honestly — the perfect spot to write a novel or sit with your thoughts.
The simple one-bedroom space has a porch overlooking the ocean, one bedroom with a handmade desk, and a bright white kitchen and living area.
It has a single bed and comes with toiletries and kitchen essentials provided. Even free breakfast if you want it! Book your future stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
South Korea Peaceful Vacation For One!
The host built this stunning kitchen area himself.
Necessary kitchen essentials are provided.
Love the hanging drying racks — great way to save space.
Cooking with a view!
Free breakfast is provided if requested!
Simple and tidy bathroom.
Shower stall with toiletries provided.
What a peaceful place to write or think.
Seaside views and the sound of waves!
I feel like Thoreau would have liked this.
What will you write?
It’s all in the details!
Window with plantlife.
And most-importantly: Coffee
- An antique-themed spacious desk designed and built by myself.
- Hand-drip coffee kit and a little guidebook(cute!)
- Electric kettle, grinder, server, dripper, drip pot, filter, beans and a mug.
- Retro wooden radio
- Shampoo, body wash, all-natural soap, toothbrush/paste, hair dryer, towels
- Air-conditioning and heating system
- Light fixture with a dimmer and a book light
- 10 Years In Their RV Turned Tiny Cottage: Meet The Behrens
- Couple Going From 28-ft. Tiny House to 765-sq.-ft. Cottage
- 16th Century Dovecot Cottage with a Tower
Our big thanks to 준규 for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From “Big House” to 18 Ft. Firefly - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021