This stunning Red Cedar Shack was built by a custom woodworker. He’s moving and doesn’t have a spot to put this gem of a tiny home, so it can be yours for just $60,000! It’s located in Powhatan, Virginia.
The awesome home has a full loft bedroom and a half-loft living area. There’s live edge wood all over the interior and even some reclaimed barn wood. The kitchen has a stovetop and convection oven, and you’ll find a 3/4 bathroom in the back of the house. What do you think?
- Custom-built Red Cedar Shack is available for $60,000 in Capeway Road, Virginia.
- Features include a rustic interior with live edge wood, flexible living spaces, and off-grid options.
- Ideal for two adults seeking affordable and unique tiny home living.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
28′ Gooseneck Tiny Home with a Loft Living Room
A mini-split provides climate control and there are bike hooks!
The loft living room is at the top of three steps.
The gorgeous wood furniture is so cozy-looking.
Stunning live-edge counter tops in the kitchen.
There’s a removable cook top and a small convection oven.
A live-edge table for dinner time.
The loft bedroom shown fittng a queen bed.
An industrial-style metal shower stall.
There’s a composting toilet to make it off-grid-friendly.
- Custom-built Red Cedar Shack is available for sale at $60,000.
- Located in Powhatan, Virginia.
- Spacious 28′ x 8′ tiny home on a 5th wheel trailer.
- The interior features western cedar, eastern red cedar, and reclaimed barn wood.
- Live edge wood is used for window trim, steps, countertops, and dining tables.
- Built by a custom woodworker as a personal project.
- Suitable for 2 adults to comfortably live in.
- Wired for A/C electricity with a Carrier Mini split for climate control.
- Efficient salamander hobbit wood stove for winter heating.
- Flexible living room layout for customization.
- Plumbing is designed for both off-grid and city water hookups.
- Eccotemp 7-gallon hot water heater installed.
- Air-head composting toilet in the bathroom.
- Nine windows with screens and built-in blinds for privacy.
- Cedar Brook Cabin in Maine at Wildwood Collective
- Colorado Rockies-Inspired Tiny Home w/ Gorgeous Mountain Siding
- Rustic Pinewood Gooseneck Tiny Home: No Ladders
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023