This is the SimBLISSity 24′ + 7′ JJ’s Place, which I call “Rustic Elegance.”
The custom home sits on a 24′ gooseneck with a 7′ “deck” where the main bedroom is located, allowing for nearly 6 ft. of headroom, which is great for a tiny house bedroom. The house won the Denver Home Show’s “best use of space” award, and after taking the photo tour, I’m sure you’ll see why! The use of beetle kill pine and corrugated metal makes the inside cozy and romantic.
Get all the details below and enjoy the pictures! If you want a home like it, find the contact info for SimBLISSity at the end.
The SimBLISSity 24′ + 7′ JJ’s Place: Rustic Elegance
Stunning galley kitchen with such cool colors and textures.
Living room and stairs to the gooseneck bedroom (6 ft. of head room!)
Believe it or not, this is a propane unit! Remote-controlled.
Closer look at the love seat and this awesome ceiling fan.
Wood burning stove look, without the mess (although it’s a mess I love!).
Standard RV-sized oven and cook top. Now you can bake!
I’m in love with how much counter space you get in this one.
The folding table and chair is a great idea for the dining space.
So many beautiful touches, like the woodwork around the windows.
Bathroom features the Nature’s Head composting toilet the owner wanted.
I love that turquoise is so “in” these days. Beautiful color.
The pebble floors couldn’t be cuter. The night light is helpful!
How do you like this bedroom? You can stand up!
The door is also extra quaint and rustic. So inviting.
JJ’s Tiny House in on the road to its new home!
- This custom Tiny is built upon a 24′ Goose Neck with a 7′ Deck to provide a main bedroom with over 6′ of headroom.
- The interior features Blue Stain Beetle Kill Pine with loads of recycled wood accents.
- The owner was excited to use old rusty tin roofing which highlights the kitchen and bathroom walls.
- Flooring is a durable floating cork.
- Heat is provided by a thermostatically controlled propane fireplace.
- Natural slate backsplash adorns the butcher block countertop in the trendy kitchen.
- An Energy Star rated refrigerator and three burner propane range in the large galley-style kitchen provides ample space for the best of gourmet cooks.
- The bathroom has a large shower with metal surround, a Nature’s Head composting toilet and an on-demand, Tankless Water heater for never ending hot showers.
- There is an additional 10′ X 8′ sleeping loft for guests and storage.
- The exterior is Cedar tongue and groove with a rusted metal lower wall.
- The single female owner is now living a Blissful life next to a stream in a rural location in Colorado.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s Debt-Free Cob Home Took 10 Years of Planning! - October 23, 2020
- Chateau Treehouse Suspended in Three Towering Cypress Trees - October 22, 2020
- Carousel Treehouse with Vintage Vibes! - October 22, 2020