Looking for a great book about tiny homes? Consider pre-ordering Tiny House Basics: Living The Good Life in Small Spaces!
We got a sneak peak of the book a few months ago, and we think you will love it. This book is an honest, insightful and conversational look at the ins and outs of tiny-house-living, from the “why” to the “how.” It forces you to take a careful look at what going tiny means in terms of time, money and lifestyle, and if you’re thinking about taking the plunge, we say don’t do so without reading this book!
It’ll be released on May 16th in bookstores and online, but you can pre-order your copy today on Amazon! Click here to order. Read more from the authors below the picture!
Related: Rubicon Tiny House Shell by Tiny House Basics
Preorder Tiny House Basics: Living The Good Life in Small Spaces Today!
From the authors:
Tiny house living is sustainable living: Tiny House Basics is an adventure in off grid living! In their debut book, tiny house living experts Shelley and Joshua Engberg show you how you can join the revolution to downsize to small space living without giving up everything you hold dear. This is not about downsizing drastically, or giving up a lot of your necessities. They show you how your life still can be comfortable and entertaining in a tiny house living environment. This is about redefining what a house is and mastering organization, location and happiness. You can still keep your closet full and pantry stocked.
Tiny house living tips and tricks: As avid campers and off roaders, Shelley and Joshua present the best tips and tricks to help you enter the world of small space living. You will learn about:
• How to maintain a good relationship in a small space
• Practical downsizing for everyone
• Small space living with pets
• The pros and cons of off grid living and on grid living
• How to make your small space feel big
• Keeping your small space feeling fresh with practical storage solutions and design tips
• Equipping your space for entertaining
• Accordion/bi-fold style windows
• How downsizing and simplifying your life will allow you more freedom and time
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 31′ MitchCraft Tiny with Amazing Closet Space - March 31, 2023
- Rejecting Social Norms at 30 in Their Skoolie - March 31, 2023
- Look at the New Units at the Tampa Bay Tiny House Village - March 31, 2023