This is a free preview of the new 101 Tiny House Designs Book by Michael Janzen. He’s the author of Tiny House Floor Plans: Over 200 Interior Designs for Tiny Houses and he’s designed dozens of tiny houses so I hope you’re as excited as I am for what he’s got in store for us now! Enjoy!
Video Preview of 101 Tiny House Designs
101 Tiny House Designs by Michael Janzen
101 Tiny House Designs is a book of ideas and illustrations for tiny house dreamers. Designing tiny houses is a balancing act, especially for the smallest homes. Each house is the result of a series of choices and compromises.
Inside you’ll find 101 design concepts from 12 to 32 feet long. You’ll see a variety of styles, layouts, themes, and common patterns.
If you’re designing your own home you can use the ideas here as building blocks to compose your ideal tiny house.
Michael Janzen has been designing tiny houses since 2007. You can see more tiny house design at TinyHouseDesign.com.
- 101 Tiny House Designs
- Over 400 pages of ideas and illustrations
- From 12 to 32 ft long designs
- Coming soon to Amazon for $29
- Live/Work THOW design for TWO
- The eBook version is available right now for $10 (price goes up to $15 when the book comes out on Amazon)
Learn more: http://www.tinyhousedesign.com/books/
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018