Both homes are Traveler XL model tiny houses on wheels by ESCAPE. One in Santa Rosa that survived the fire (photo below taken by a firefighter) and the other THOW is in Miami where Hurricane Irma had a major impact (100MPH winds). Both of them, fortunately, survived with minimal damage.
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels: Video Tour!
- 30ft ESCAPE Traveler XL Tiny Home on Wheels
- Tiny House on Wheels Survives Hurricane Irma’s 100 MPH Winds in Miami
Our big thanks to Dan George of ESCAPE Traveler for sharing!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ESCAPE ONE XL Tiny House w/ New White Interior - April 19, 2019
- Affordable 213-square-foot tiny house for sale in Vermont… $35,000 - April 18, 2019
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO (Sold) - April 17, 2019