“The biggest challenge with tiny homes is where are you going to put them? So that’s why it created a really great opportunity for us to do this.”1
What do you think of it? Let’s talk about it in the comments.
Trailer Park Transformed into Modernized Tiny Home Community in Palm Springs, CA
Video Tour of this Community with Faircompanies
- Homes range from 600 sq. ft. to 900 sq. ft.
- They call them “Not so tiny” homes
- The designs are great for couples
- There is a full bathroom with a separate door for the toilet so you can use the vanity while someone is in the toilet which makes it very convenient to share the space (it’s a great layout)
- You also get a full kitchen with plenty of storage
- The bedroom features a really nice built-in drawer set along with two separate closets
- You can buy your own prefab home and then you pay rent for your lot to the community
- The homes are built on trailers with removable hitches so you can move it somewhere else down the road if you’d like to
- They are built by Silvercrest but have been customized specifically for this community as you’ll learn in the video tour (above)
Please learn more using the links below. Thanks!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Communities Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018