This is the ‘Moseying Around Together‘ tiny home on wheels and it’s for sale.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes for sale, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
24-ft. ‘Moseying Around Together’ Toccoa Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
The tiny house has 200-sq.-ft. on the main level, and an 80-sq.-ft. loft. It’s all secured on a 14,000 lb. capacity trailer. It even has a built-in shed.
Space for your shoes built right into the house.
Storage, appliances, and the stairs to your loft.
The tiny house is PWA certified and road legal with dimensions of 24′ L x 13.5′ H x 8.5′ W.
Here’s a look at the lovely kitchen with open shelving and upgraded appliances.
The bathroom is accessible through a pocket door.
A beautiful fan in the living area with 10’5″ ceilings, dimmable LED lights, and a beautiful fan.
The built-in couch turns into a bed and has storage built-in underneath.
Barstool desk and dining space.
This is a Cubic mini wood stove. So cool to have this in a tiny house!
The built-in couch in the tiny house folds flat for additional sleeping space on the main level.
It also features storage space underneath.
Stainless LG 2.3 cubic feet combo washer-dryer.
The bathroom features a flush toilet, built-in shelving, a window for easy venting, vanity, lighting, and 6’7″ ceilings.
Storage under the sink, too! Plus loads of storage behind the mirror in the medicine cabinet.
Subway tiles in the 34″ x 34″ shower.
There’s a pocket door to get in the bathroom.
Two burner electric cooktop.
Stainless Magic Chef convection oven.
Dog-crate built right into the house.
Stainless Frigidaire 10.1 cubic feet refrigerator.
Stainless sink with a view and matte black facuet.
Open shelving on the top, soft-close cabinets, and drawers below.
Toshiba stainless microwave.
Pull-out trash drawers.
Large spice drawer.
Kitchen drawers with soft-close.
Schlage smart wifi deadbolt.
Storage staircase to the loft with 10’5″ ceilings and french door entry with privacy blinds.
Great way to get fresh cold air into the loft.
Storage, air-flow, and wall-mounted flatscreen television.
Nightstands are built in.
Windows for airflow on those perfect days.
Roof for the mini-split.
Video Tour with Tiny House Expedition
Video Tour with Moseying Around
- 24 ‘ L x 13.5′ H x 8.5’ W
- 280-sq.-ft. tiny house on wheels
- PWA certified
- 200-sq.-ft. on the main level
- 80-sq.-ft. loft (10′ x 8′)
- 43″ loft height
- 6’7″ kitchen and bathroom height
- 10’5″ main living area height
- Built-in end tables in the loft
- Bar height table/desk
- Pantry/utility closet
- Storage stairs with gated dog crate built-in
- Propane tankless water heater
- 9,000 BTU LG ductless mini-split air conditioner
- Painted shiplap walls
- 3/4″ prefinished hardwood floor
- Tongue and groove ceiling
- 12 double-paned windows
- LED lighting throughout
- Ceiling fan in the living space
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom
- Built-in couch with storage underneath
- The couch folds out into a bed
- Soft-close hardware in the kitchen cabinets
- Open upper shelving in the kitchen
- Matte black faucets and cabinet hardware throughout
- Two-burner electric cooktop
- Stainless Frigidaire 10.1 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 34″ x 34″ shower pan with subway tiled walls and ceiling
- Built-in shower shelving
- Pocket door to the bathroom
- Porcelain gravity flush toilet
- Connections for composting toilet
- Stainless Magic Chef convection oven
- Pull out dual trash and hamper cabinet
- Stainless vented hood
- Cubic mini wood stove
- Stainless LG 2.3 cu. ft. ventless combo washer dryer
- Hunter Douglas blinds, top three in living area are motorized with controls
- 24″ LG flat-screen TV mounted in the loft
- Built-in movable wire shelving and hooks in the exterior storage shed
- Dimmable lighting throughout
- Toshiba stainless microwave
- Goodyear Endurance tires and Arc rims with a spare
- Chimney cap
- Queen bed
- Appliances (washer/dryer, stove, refrigerator, microwave)
- Shower rod and curtain
- Some storage baskets
- Folding entry stairs
- Spare tire
- Tuff-Rib metal roof
- Gable roofline
- Bumper pull trailer with two 7,000 lbs. axels (14,000 lbs. max)
- Trailer brakes
- Highway lighting
- DOT approved
- Zip system water-resistant rigid panel sheathing
- LP SmartSide painted lap/board and batten siding trim
- 50 amp hookup
- Freshwater inlet hose
- Exterior console propane regulator with braided cord for ground-mounted propane tanks
- Light sconce next to the front door
- Schlage smart Wifi deadbolt
- Storage shed at the back of the trailer that includes lighting and an outlet
- Spray foam insulation
- Hose spigot
- 4 stabilizing jackets mounted to the trailer frame
- 2 duplex outlets
- Roof covering over the mini-split A/C
- 7-way trailer wiring and heavy-duty safety chains
- Contact information is right here.
- Backyard Office Space by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Big Whimsy 30ft Tiny Home by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Acadia Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Moseying Around Together for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses