This is the Noah Tiny House on Wheels by Wind River Tiny Homes.
It’s a 28ft tiny home with a modern farmhouse look and feel. It even has a first floor bedroom with a custom queen bed storage platform (with space to walk around your bed too).
This 330 sq. ft. tiny home is priced at $69,000. Contact Wind River Tiny Homes if you’re interested.
The Noah Tiny House on Wheels by Wind River Tiny Homes
Images © Wind River Tiny Homes
Images © Wind River Tiny Homes
- 28ft long x 8.5ft wide x 13.5ft high (330 sq. ft. including loft)
- Weighs 13,200 lbs. (total trailer weight capacity is 21,000 lbs.)
- Natural wood accents
- Cedar exterior siding
- Natural tung oiled poplar ship lap interior
- 50 amp 120v/240v RV style plug
- 12ft sleeping loft
- Master bedroom on first floor with custom queen bed storage platform
- High efficiency Pioneer Ductless Mini-Split A/C and heat (23.5 SEER)
- Bathroom with 18″ micro vanity with modern sink and faucet. Tiled shower. Space and connections for a 24″ combination washer dryer. Nature’s Head Composting Toilet. Dual 3-panel pocket doors.
- Water: Fresh water hose inlet with pressure regulator and single gray water outlet
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Any chance of a floor plan as the photos aren’t very clear. Also, do the separate stalls in the bathroom, which I think are a great idea, have curtains or sliding doors to hide them off from the rest of the THoW. As shown they couldn’t really be used if you had visitors let alone overnight guests.
There are 2 pocket doors that would isolate the bath area from the bedroom and the main area
Some time back I saw the most beautiful Tiny Home on Wheels. The inside was a beautiful shade of blue. The cabinets, stove, ref. washer & dryer. I believe the walls were white , but with that shade of blue, made it a dream home. I saved it & even shared it But now I can’t find it to save my life. I’m trying my best to find a Tiny Home like a Log Cabin with opened big room , nice kitchen, bathroom with sm. tub & reg. toilet & a loft with steps. I need a sm. piece of land where I can put this FOREVER HOME somewhere close to my daughters family in Prior Lake Mn. I’m a Christian ole lady ( my husbands been in Heaven 6 yrs. waiting on me to join him ) & my Grandsons need me close to them till them. I’m a kinda young 72 yr. ole ( my mind thinks I’m in my 30’s ) lol. PLEASE, Share this with everyone you know so I can make this come true. God Bless you all.
Again dark stained wood in a small space. It looks way too dark and claustrophobic.