Look at this backyard office space by Wind River Tiny Homes, a tiny house builder out of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Have you ever considered using a tiny house kind of like this as a makeshift office space? Then, if things ever changed, you could easily convert it back into a tiny house for your own use or as a rental. Or, it can even be re-sold to somebody else. What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome tiny houses, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Tiny House Used As A Backyard Office
This tiny house is designed with three available workstations that fold out whenever you want to use them. Pretty smart!
So when you’re ready to work, you can pull down your workstation along with everything else you can store in there.
The kitchenette area makes for the perfect break room.
And from the outside, it looks like a beautiful tiny house!
- https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6Q3uoAYUP/ (original post on Instagram)
- Credit: Photos by Forsey Films (Instagram)
- The Big Whimsy 30ft Tiny Home by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Acadia Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Ironclad Tiny House Model by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Rook Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
- Mayflower Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Chimera Tiny House on Wheels by Wind River Tiny Homes
- Nomad’s Nest 5th Wheel Tiny Home on Wheels by Wind River Tiny Homes
- 275 Sq. Ft. Phoenix Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
- Renovated Airstream Travel Trailer by Wind River Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021