The Lancaster is Liberation Tiny Home’s newest tiny house model, and it doesn’t disappoint.
In the stunning u-shaped kitchen you’ll find bench seating, a flip-up counter top, and a blend of open and closed shelving. The living room sits in the middle of the tiny house, with a bench storage couch facing not one, but TWO TVs! A curved staircase takes you to the main sleeping loft, while an iron bar ladder accesses the other one. Across the home you’ll find the full bathroom.
This model starts at $89,000, and you can go to Liberation’s website to add upgrades and schedule your build! Enjoy the photo tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
28′ Custom THOW w/ Nautical Feel
The blue, cream and brown color scheme is lovely.
The secondary loft can act as an office space.
Love that big picture window over the sink!
Stunning wood counter tops and shaker style cabinets.
The couch beneath another huge window.
Drawers pull out from the bottom two steps.
Awesome skylight for stargazing in the bedroom loft.
There’s a bathtub!
I like that little built-in shelf with the plants.
- LENGTH – 28′
- WEIGHT – 14,000 LBS (APPROX.)
- HEIGHT – 13′ 6″
- WIDTH – 8.5′ or 10′
- LOFT – TWO FULL SIZE LOFTS
- SQ. FT. – 365
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- 28′ x 8.5′ TRAILER
- WOOD FRAMING
- ROCKWOOL INSULATION
- METAL ROOF
- 11 WINDOWS
- 30″ X 80″ THERMATRU FRONT DOOR
- LP SMARTSIDE LAP SIDING
- WOOD RAIN SCREEN EXTERIOR ACCENT
- AWNING OVER FRONT DOOR
- EXTERIOR OUTLET
- EXTERIOR LIGHT
- INTERIOR FEATURES
- LED RECESSED LIGHTING
- KITCHEN PENDANT LIGHT
- SHIPLAP INTERIOR WALLBOARDS
- LUXURY VINYL PLANK FLOORING
- OAK BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTERTOPS
- STAINLESS STEEL DROP-IN SINK
- BATHROOM STORAGE CABINET
- TUB/SHOWER COMBO
- FLUSHING TOILET
- BATHROOM VESSEL SINK
- OAK BUTCHER BLOCK VANITY
- BARN DOOR WITH FULL LENGTH MIRROR
- TWO LOFTS
- TWO NIGHTSTANDS
- TWO LOFT SCONCES
- LOFT PARTITION WALL
- PIPE HANDRAIL
- STORAGE STAIRS
- LADDER TO ACCESS SECONDARY LOFT
- SOFA STORAGE PLATFORM
- STAINED CEILING BEAMS
- CEILING FAN
- SAMSUNG 9000 BTU MINI SPLIT
- 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SERVICE
- FURRION 2.4GPM TANKLESS PROPANE HOT WATER HEATER
- FURRION 3-BURNER PROPANE 21″ RANGE
- 24″ STAINLESS STEEL RANGE HOOD
- WHIRLPOOL 24″ REFRIGERATOR
- COMBO OR STACKABLE WASHER/DRYER
- Will & Devan’s Liberation Tiny Home in New Hampshire
- 30′ Modern Rumspringa THOW by Liberation Tiny Homes
- 28′ Modern Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Marcus from Liberation Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | Tiny Homes for Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
As a kid on the farm, I built tree-houses.
I think a slanted wall for the steel climbing steps would transfer the climber’s weight semi-downward INTO the wall instead of outward AWAY from the wall… and away from the anchors for the step-rails… potentially segregating the two into separate communities at an inopportune time.
I noticed your specifications.
I noticed your excitement about sharing them using upper-case letters (aka ‘shouting’).
I might share a little something about me — I can read just fine (aka ‘not hard-of-seeing’).
In other words: “Are the upper-case letters to Large Marge?”
LOL large Marge… just LOL
Very nice the simplicity and big windows make for a lovely space.