If you’d like a peaceful getaway, this Hobbit Hole in Virginia looks like a stellar spot. Inside the round green door is a one-bedroom cabin with a queen bed, kitchenette and a bathroom complete with a rainfall shower.
The owners added all kinds of special touches that are handmade, including the counters and furniture! The welding was also done by the family, and the wife upkeeps the beautiful nearby garden.
A picket fence, Adirondack chairs and fire pit complete the mood. You can book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vacation in Bag End in a Handcrafted Hobbit Hole
Look at the size of that perfect Hobbit door!
Notice they cleverly cut a normal door in the round one.
Paneling makes the space feel cozy.
There’s a kitchen with fridge and hot plate.
They provide ingredients to make waffles.
A luxurious shower with a rainfall shower head.
They included a round window in the bathroom.
Bathroom with a basin sink and flush toilet.
Adirondack chairs on the patio for a peaceful cup of coffee.
Beautiful garden kept by the owner.
And a fire pit so you can make some s’mores.
- Handcrafted elements
- Concrete countertop with stones from the property
- Welding done by owners
- Wooden furniture and tables made by local wood and crafted on site
- Pottery dishes are handmade
- Heated floors, soft lights, and a waterfall shower.
- Small kitchen with mini fridge with small freezer and hot plate
- Pans and mini waffle iron provided.
- Various utensils are provided including a corkscrew bottle opener.
- Waffle mix, flour, sugar, olive oil, eggs and butter are provided along with salt, pepper and maple syrup.
- Coffee and hot tea is provided
- Hobbit-like Home in a Wild French Garden: Vacation Bliss!
- The Dugout: Hobbit-Inspired Cottage with Library Bath!
- The Hobbit Tiny House Vacation in Lyons, Colorado
Our big thanks to Marlan for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022
- This Little Cabin in Tennessee Looks Like Noah’s Ark! - January 16, 2022
- Family of 3 (Soon to be 4) go from 3-Bedroom Home to RV Life - January 16, 2022