Here’s the gorgeous HÄUSLEIN Little Sojourner Tiny House that’s currently for sale! HÄUSLEIN is a tiny house company in Australia, named in honor of their German heritage as well as their dedication to quality German construction.
While this house is amazing all the way around, it’s coolest features are by far the optional slide-out and the little laundry chute from the bedroom loft into the laundry area. How brilliant!
You can purchase this home for $89,900 (plus about $7,000 if you want the appliances and furniture included). Contact the builder here to ask questions or express your interest.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Slide Out & Laundry Chute in the Little Sojourner Tiny House
The exterior of this tiny home is just stunning.
Walk inside and you’re greeted by room for a real couch, and a full-sized fridge! Wow.
Just look at these Cyprus pine floors. I absolutely love them.
The sink has a drying rack on top. A two burner stove top and and oven sit next to it.
It looks like the sign reads that there’s a flip-up table.
The couch sits in the innovative bump-out feature.
This bathroom includes clothing storage, a shower, regular toilet and tiny sink.
The chute drops the clothing right into the laundry room!
The bathroom includes a flush toilet, but has a compostable option.
Now here’s a luxurious shower.
Just look at this epoxy-covered sink. I think I need one!
Here’s the loft bedroom with oodles and oodles of headroom.
The loft is accessible by the Cyprus ladder to the right.
And here’s the famous chute!
BASE PRICE SPECS & INCLUDED FEATURES
CHASSIS & DIMENSIONS
- Fully transportable, registration with RMS (registered as a caravan)
- Built on a 7.5m x 2.5m durable, galvanised, heavy duty trailer chassis
- High end Al-Ko axles
- House Length: 6m
- House Width: 2.5m
- Height: 4.3m
- Weight: 3.5 tonne (towable with most 4WDs for simpler transport)
- Living Space: 20 square metres
- Termite resistant timber frames
- Trimdeck, slate matte finish colourbond cladding
- Western red cedar feature cladding
- Durable aluminium windows, toughened glass (smart glass available)
- Flyscreens on all windows
- Well insulated with fibreglass wool & silver sarking (R2+)
- Internal walls lined with solid pine paneling
- Timber & glass front door with traditional key lock door handle
- Stunning & durable, solid cypress pine flooring and bench tops
- Comfortable carpeting upstairs
- Solid Rhino Ply cupboards in the kitchen & bathroom – no chip board!
- LIVING ZONES
- 2 sided kitchen with generous storage
- Comfortable breakfast bar & generous bench space
- Large kitchen sink with high tap & clever in-sink drainer
- Space for efficient drawer dishwasher
- Space for full size oven & stove
- Space for full size 300-450L fridge
- High quality, modern black fixtures
- LED feature lighting
- Solid Cypress Pine shelving
- Traditional flush toilet which can be plumbed straight into existing septic system (composting toilet option available)
- Full size corner shower, with custom rod & high quality curtain (the reason we haven’t gone for glass is because it creates an extra wall within a small space. Bathroom feels much more open this way & you won’t bump any elbows!)
- Custom, solid timber cupboard & hand basin unit
- High quality, modern black fixtures
- High quality extraction fan
- Shelving for towels
- Space for full size front loader washing machine or washer/dryer, at comfortable hip-height
- Generous solid Cypress Pine bench space
- Wardrobe cupboard with laundry shoot from upstairs bedroom, space for full size washing basket & generous clothes hanging space
- 4 large drawers for clothes or other bathroom & laundry items
- Solid Cypress Pine, comfortable climb loft ladder
- Space for queen size mattress
- Cypress Pine shelving & bedside table
- Comfortable, high quality carpet
- Space for comfortable, full-size 3 seater couch or sofa bed
- Space for large wall mounted TV
- Solid Cypress Pine bookshelf
- Space for coffee/dining table/desk
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & GAS
- Dux instant gas hot water system
- Dimmers on main lights for mood lighting, plus LED accent lights
- Outdoor light to welcome you home
- Black powerpoints (with USB plugs in the kitchen area)
- Simple 240v plug in power system, same as a caravan
- Garden hose fitting to connect tiny house to water supply
- Space for off-grid options if you’re wanting to go self-sufficient
FOR OPTIONAL FEATURES & APPROXIMATE COSTINGS
STRUCTURAL OPTIONS CLICK HERE
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Slightly (Super) Spooky Tiny Cabin in the Dark Woods - October 31, 2020
- 18 Ft. THOW with Triple Bunk Bed & Loft For Sale: $49.2K - October 31, 2020
- Tiny Cabin Glamping at Moon in the Pond Farm - October 30, 2020