≡ Menu

Disneyland ESCAPE Tiny House – The Vista Boho in Stanton, California


This is the Disneyland ESCAPE Tiny House in Stanton, California just minutes away from Disneyland.

This is the Vista Boho tiny house featuring a comfortable and beautiful one-level design with a kitchen and bath.

Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes and vacations like this – join our free Tiny House Newsletter!

Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE near Disneyland

Disneyland ESCAPE Tiny House - The Vista Boho in Stanton, California

Images via Airbnb

Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland Vista Boho Tiny House ESCAPE Disneyland

Images via Airbnb

Work ~ Relax ~ Play! Experience the unique, private setting of this Tiny House. Location is only minutes from Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Stanton Central Park, Anaheim Microbrewery…just to name a few. Lovely sitting area outside for guests to unwind and enjoy each other’s company.

Book your stay using Airbnb here.

Customize and order your own Vista Boho Tiny House using ESCAPE here (starts at $39,900).

Looking for Disneyland tickets? Did you know you can usually find them on eBay for way cheaper? Just be sure to buy from reputable sellers. Check here.

Sources

  1. Airbnb (Book)
  2. Escape Vista Boho

Our big thanks to Dan for sharing!🙏

You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!

If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!

You can also join our Small House Newsletter!

Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!

More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | Interiors | Vacations

See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses

The following two tabs change content below.
Avatar

Alex

Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
{ 3 comments… add one }
  • Avatar Jerry Dycus
    May 3, 2019, 5:00 am

    Great EV like THs should be, not huge, tall, complicated, heavy, costly.
    Very nice layout.
    Alex can you cut the number of pics to 8 or less as a pain to get through.

    • Avatar Sherry
      October 28, 2019, 6:10 pm

      Jerry-
      I’d prefer more pictures!! I look at Tiny House Newsletter on my lunch at work and I cannot play videos here unless they are on our intranet (training vids and the like). Pics and written words are the only way I can see and learn about the tiny houses. The pics are easy enough to scroll through for me!

      • Avatar Jerry Dycus
        October 28, 2019, 7:49 pm

        For those who need more than 8 pics like you there is a link to all of them and more info. And the rest of us don’t have to drudge through them all.
        4 pics could have done the interior well and 3 outdoors in this case for 90% of people. And a link for the other 10%. In this case I suggest you check it out as a lot of other cool models along the same style. I don’t see much log cabin in it, more modern wood style

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Next post:

Older post: