While we mostly talk about tiny homes here in terms of a living or vacation space, that’s not all they can be! This innovative group had the great idea to create a mobile art studio in a tiny home, so they could easily bring art to those who might otherwise not have access (or might not go to a traditional art installation).
Here’s what they plan on doing with the ArtHaus:
- Education through workshops, school visits, artist lectures, and emerging artist shows
- Public art exposure via a mobile ‘art center,’ bringing the art to where the community is
- Community engagement through tailored interactions between those making and participating
- support and space for artists working in Cheyenne and Wyoming
What do you think of this idea?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Brings Art to Wyoming!
Here it is on its debut journey to Cheyenne!
The inside, sans artwork.
Would you visit an art studio like this?
VIDEO: ArtHaus Leaving Cheyenne!
- Writer’s Retreat Getaway Cabin near Boston
- Liesl and Stu’s Artistic Bus Build with Trapdoor Shower & Cajon Toilet
- Paris Architect Turns Dingy Apartment into Gorgeous Minimalist Space
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOW | Backyard Offices | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023