Here’s another set of tiny house plans we think you’ll love — the Desiderata. Build on a gooseneck trailer, you get that awesome split-level living room (or maybe a bedroom?) along with the rest of the great layout that fits in two additional lofts.
There’s a spacious kitchen and bathroom, and oodles of storage tucked into every corner. You can watch a video tour of the original home below, and get the plans here.
Don’t miss other interesting updates and tiny house plans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Awesome 32′ THOW Plans for Sale w/ Gooseneck Living Room
The main kitchen area.
Over the gooseneck.
Skylights make everything better!
Here’s the main bedroom loft.
She chose a Separette toilet.
There’s a loft above the kitchen as well.
Love that pull-out counter.
But wait, there’s more!
And even more storage.
Shower stall in the bathroom.
Sliding barn door.
VIDEO: Tiny House Tour!
- Square Footage: 380 sf
- Foundation Details: Gooseneck/5th Wheel
- Sleeps: 2-4 People
- Dining Area
- Meditation/Yoga/Craft Room
- Full Size Appliances
- Composting Toilet
- Gable roof
- Estimated Completed Weight: APPROXIMATELY 20,000#
- Exterior Door: Long Side Location
- Washer & Dryer
- Designer: Heather Markowitz
- Name of Plan: Desiderata
- Number of bedrooms / sleeping areas: 1-2
- Approximate Cost to Build (Builder Built): $70,000
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity
- Single Floor Tiny Home Plans for Sale: “Uno”
- Sno: Modern Scandinavian Cabin Plans for Sale!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022
- They Converted a Bus to Search for Land - August 11, 2022
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022