Breathe is the perfect spot for one or two people to spend a weekend getting away from it all. Located at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona, it’s a lovely little spot with a large yoga deck and the perfect coffee-sipping couch!
You’ll walk into the open-concept main living area with the couch and full kitchen. A staircase takes you up to the loft bedroom with a skylight, and beneath it is the bathroom with a shower stall and flushing toilet.
You can book your stay over at Tiny Camp here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Canyon Views & Yoga Porch To Help You Breathe
The interior is a blend of Industrial and Bohemian styles
Kitchen with everything you need for simple meals.
I rate vacation spots on the quality of the coffee-sipping locations.
And these views are perfect for coffee-sipping!
Loft bedroom with skylight.
Bathroom with a real flush toilet.
Glass standing shower stall.
Deck with lovely canyon views.
Even some plants to brighten your entry.
Warm your hands by the fire.
- Efficient A/C + heating
- Luxury bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Large yoga/star gazing deck (Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs
- Private fire pit + shared BBQ
- Convection oven/microwave, cooktop & fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- TV with DVD player
- Ironing board available upon request
- Design book library + VORTEX info sheet with maps
- Washing machine
- Grow: Tiny House Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Single Mom, General Contractor & Business Owner: Meet Christine of Plum Construction
- Aspire: Bohemian One-Floor Vacation at Tiny Camp
Our big thanks to Tiny Camp for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Vacations | THOWs | Tiny House Interiors
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sculptural Plaster Home from the 80s - June 1, 2023
- 1800s Windmill Turned Tiny Home in Portugal - June 1, 2023
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
“I rate vacation spots on the quality of the coffee-sipping locations.”
Natalie, I thought you rated vacation spots on their proximity to a Starbucks!
(sorry, couldn’t resist, too good an opening)
how do i sign up to stay in one of the Sedona tiny houses? Planning a trip for Oct 2020.
310 259 8895
Hi Bill, you can book your stay here >>> https://www.tinycamp.com/breathe