Get a tiny house AND a spot to park it by purchasing this 276 SIP Tiny House that’s for sale in Florida. It’s currently parked in a Florida tiny house community — Circle Pond Tiny Community — and with owner approval you can keep it on the lot (or, of course, move it elsewhere!).
The home features a downstairs bedroom with a full kitchen and bathroom, making it an awesome retirement option. It also has washer/dryer hookups and mini split for air conditioning.
You can check out the listing on Facebook Marketplace and make an offer here.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Florida THOW For Sale: $45K Plus $450/month Lot Rent (If Wanted)
View from the living room to the bedroom.
Cooktop and microwave oven.
Sink and counter (with room for a coffee maker).
White cabinets and dark blue walls.
Here’s the desk and eating area.
Downstairs bedroom. No loft-climbing!
Living room area.
Shower stall in the bathroom.
- Affordable tiny house built with structural insulated panels (SIP’s). SIP’s are high-performance building systems consisting of an insulating core sandwiched between two metal panels.
- Main floor bedroom, full kitchen, and bath.
- Dimensions: 8′ wide X 34.5′ long and 9.6′ tall ceilings yielding approximately 276 square feet.
- Upgrades include washer dryer hookups, instant propane hot water, convection/microwave oven, and mini-split AC / heat.
- Currently parked in lot 5 at Circle Pond Tiny Community in Ruskin Florida.
- Can be moved to your desired location or continue to rent spot, with owner approval, for $450 per month which includes water and electricity.
- The home weighs around 7,000 pounds as built.
- We are asking $45,000.
- Contact the seller here: [email protected]
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | DIY | Tiny Houses For Sale | Containers
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
- They Went From Homeowners to Van Life - March 19, 2023
For $450/month you can buy a lot in 3-7 yrs here in Florida.
Just why they still are not making 10′ wide TH amazes me as so much more flexible, useful width.
They just don’t move enough to justify keeping it 8′ wide. A wide load permit is cheap or hire a tow truck if you do.
Let’s get some innovation in THs and out of the 8′ wide rut. If you want to travel with one, make it lighter, narrower with built in like boats, RVs and more aero. You’d be lucky to get 5mpg towing this one and it’s one of the better ones.
So let’s design THs for their actual use, not some set road width standard needlesly..
This is a really nice house! I like it! Not a bad price either. Good luck with your sale : )