It’s a 24-ft. tiny on wheels that’s NOAH certified (to help you get insurance), weighs approximately 10,000 lbs dry, and was built in the fall of 2018. The house also features a tankless water heater, flush toilet, mini split AC system, and more. Learn more below.
Don’t miss other tiny homes kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
24-ft. Nomad Tiny House on Wheels for $45,000
Listen to Tiny Houses For Sale #1 (Our New Podcast)
The kitchen includes the W/D and farmhouse sink.
You enter the home through sliding glass doors.
The bathroom has a flush toilet.
That shower looks pretty luxurious!
And the loft bedroom has plenty of light and space.
Under the loft sits this lovely living room.
Here’s a view of the back of the house, with good storage.
And here’s the floorplan so you get the whole idea.
- Bumper pull trailer
- NOAH Certified
- 10k weight dry
- Built in the fall of 2018
- Gas stove and oven
- Single basin washer/dryer combo unit
- Smart TV
- Loft light fixtures
- Two large propane tanks
- Spare tire
- Wheel chucks, leveling pads, grey water fixtures, outdoor stairs (included in sale)
- Available mid-November 2020
- $45,000 OBO
- Cedar Queen 28-ft. Tiny House from Tiny House Nation FOR SALE
- Modern, Black, ONE XL Tiny House from ESCAPE ($14k Discount)
- 13-ft. TINY Tiny House w/ Skylit Shower! (For sale, $35k)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020