This is a beautiful home in Oregon built by Stanley Tiny Homes. The 25-foot structure has plenty of large windows to take in the natural beauty where the THOW is parked.
You walk through the French doors into the living room and then turn into the galley kitchen with an L-shaped bar. The bathroom sits at the very end of the building, and there’s a ladder up to the loft bedroom. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
These THOW Owners Have the Best Spot in Oregon!
I love the color they chose for the cabinets.
There’s a ladder up to the bedroom loft.
I will probably never get over how cute these wood burning stoves are.
The exterior is a metal-and-wood blend.
VIDEO: Custom 25′ Tiny Home
- Large loft bedroom
- Giant picture window in living room
- Live-edge sycamore countertops
- Apron-front sink
- Cubic Mini Wood Burning Stove
- Mini split system
- French door entrance
- Starts at $77,995
- Emily’s 25 ft. Castle Peak Tiny House in WA
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots 20′ Tiny Home For $65.4K - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022