Meet Nathan and his amazing skoolie which he built out for under $10K! His budget build has a “Modern Island Vibe,” which includes some cool Hawaiian and Filipino art, rock climbing drawer pulls, and burnt wood accents.
He included a closet for hanging clothes, a rooftop deck, and a few window fans and diesel heaters for a not-too-expensive way to keep comfortable while on the road. Let us know what your favorite part of the build is!
Don’t miss other incredible shuttle buses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
“Modern Island” Shuttle Bus Conversion: Budget Build
He has a huge skylight and a rooftop deck.
He wanted a “modern, island” theme that fit with his Filipino heritage.
VIDEO: Beautiful DIY Bus Tiny Home – $10k All In
- Nathan set out to do a budget build, and he did a great job! He spent $2,200 on the bus and then spent about another $8K finishing out the interior.
- He chose a “Modern Island Vibe” for the house to reflect his Filipino heritage and his love of Hawaiian culture as well.
- There’s a fixed twin bed in the back of the bus, under which he has his electrical and solar setup.
- He has a small kitchen with a marble countertop he got from a friend.
- His couch space includes tons of storage for his camera gear.
- Astrologist’s $20K Short Bus w/ Rooftop Deck
- Woodworker Builds Incredible Short Bus Cabin
- His Non-Toxic Short Bus Build
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses