This treefort cabin sits beside tons of trees on a 22-acre property in Michigan. There are walking trails all around the cabin, making it a great spot for an outdoor-based vacation.
Inside there’s a queen bed, comfortable sofa, and a desk. A fire pit for s’mores is provided outside. What a fun spot to stay!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Studio-Style Cabin with Tons of Walking Trails!
The fort is tucked beside trees.
The log railing looks awesome.
It’s a studio style inside.
There’s a little desk area.
View from the front door.
A nice sitting area on the other side of the cabin.
Fire pit and swing.
TreeFort Cabin located on 22 acres in a private wood setting, but the neighborhood around it is a mix of residential, industrial and commercial. There is electric but no running water. Walking trails on 22 acres.
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B
- He Built An Epic Senior-Friendly Treehouse With Elevator Access in Florida
- Enchanting Tiny House Up In The Georgia Trees
Our big thanks to Kaye & Mason for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022