Looking for somewhere interesting to stay in Florida? Here is a tree house cabin in the woods of Kissimmee, Florida.
Technically it may not be considered a tree house, but some tree-lovers will be relieved by the fact that it’s on stilts. Either way, it seems like a pretty cool place to stay near Orlando, Florida that definitely feels like a tree house! What do you think? Want to stay here? You can…
Don’t miss other amazing tree houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Tree House Cabin Near Orlando, Florida
It’s a tiny house up in the trees out of Kissimmee, Florida.
The tiny cabin on stilts has all of the comforts of home, including air conditioning.
There’s also some pretty nice outdoor space up on the deck.
A full bathroom inside.
And a cozy sleeping loft.
Plenty of space to hangout outside.
It’s a cozy cabin experience meant for one or two people.
- Tree house located in Kissimmee, Florida
- Intended for couples, not suitable for entertaining
- A tiny house in the trees with all the amenities you would want
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Short driving distance to many amenities and parks
- 30-45 mins to Disney, Disney Springs, Universal, City Walk, I Drive
- 15 mins to Old Town (in Kissimmee)
- 5 mins from many restaurant options
- 20 miles to Orlando International Airport
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- They Built The Most Futuristic Van Conversion For $25K - February 16, 2024
- 2023 Cedar Cabin Sprinter Van Conversion - February 13, 2024
- Minimaliste 30 Foot Nomad Tiny House - February 11, 2024