Do you remember the MOOV van conversion we showed you back in February? Well, here’s another version of it! And Vandoit has slots open in 2024 for you to get your very own custom MOOV. These are built on a Ford Transit chassis and there are oodles of upgrades/options to make sure this adventure vehicle meets all your needs.
One thing I really love about this van design is the split Murphy bed! Half of the bed folds down from each side of the van and meet in the middle for bedtime. There’s also both a shower and toilet system inside, so you don’t have to suffer cold showers in the wintertime. What do you think of this van conversion?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amazing Professionally-Built Ford Transit
The back doors can hold tons of gear!
Both seats swivel, and there’s the popular Lagun swivel table.
The bed folds up in the middle as two Murphy bed halves.
The pillows/comforters can fit on one side, and the mattress on the other side.
Notice the LED lights throughout the van.
Here’s the garage space, shown with a dog kennel.
Your incredible power system is neatly tucked away behind glass.
This awesome slatted area is an indoor shower pan — and great for rinsing off gear.
Slide-out drawers provide plenty of storage.
The toilet is under this cabinet and pulls out on sliders when needed.
Here’s what it looks like from the slider.
There’s a water hose in front and in back.
The Dometic refrigerator is also on sliders.
Looking up at the bed.
The sink folds underneath a small door.
Metal baskets help keep things organized.
You have a complete GPS/control center.
A close-up of the swivel chairs.
Here she is, ready to hit the road!
VIDEO: Vandoit’s All-New MOOV Model| Ultimate Offroad Camper Van
- Cargo van- 148 inch wheelbase
- Extended Length and Long Chassis options
- Can also be upfitted on the new Ford Transit Trail
- Available in mid-roof and high-roof
- Intelligent All Wheel Drive
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 Engine
- Mastervolt Lithium Ion batteries configurable up to 1,380 amp hours
- Mastervolt Combimaster inverter with up to 3,500 watts of inverting power
- Aluminum t-track interior skeleton for modularity of components
- 3 bed options: new drawbridge, murphy, or hydraulic
- Optional built in shower pan floor (not compatible with hydraulic bed)
- 22 gallon water system with electric water heater
- Rear windows with ventilation slides (vent dimensions: 13.5 W x 7.5 H)
- Driver & passenger swivel seats
- Zone “million-color lighting” and touch screen controller
- Bulkhead Storage Shelf installed above driver & passenger seats to maximize space
- Optional Vandoit galley & storage modules
- Monitor and Television options
- 2-inch lift
- Bilstein front strut with upgraded coils
- Fox rear shocks
- Custom OEM leaf packs
- Black Rhino Sequoia wheels & BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires
- Improved approach and departure angles
- Aluminess front bumper with 12k lb winch
- Backwoods rear bumper
- Aluminess rear door ladder with spare tire
- Aluminess rear door Backpack
- Aluminess Touring roof rack
- Thule 10 ft. hand-crank awning
- 600 watts of solar power
- Victron MPPT solar controller
- Baja Designs premium lighting kit
- Their High-Tech, Professionally-Built ProMaster Van Conversion
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis
- ALPHAVAN: Luxury German Van Conversions
Our big thanks to Vandoit for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023