Just in case you missed the Tiny House Movement on TIME in May 29, 2014 you can watch the segment right here today (below).
Is now finally the time for small homes to be more widely accepted in more neighborhoods everywhere? Do you think all of this publicity will help us lower square footage standards and make them more reasonable? Let us know in the comments after you watch and enjoy below.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Movement on TIME (Video)
- Original article on TIME
- Dee Williams at PAD Tiny Houses
- Boneyard Studios
- Quixote Village
- More Tiny House Communities
If you enjoyed this video and article on the Tiny House Movement on TIME Magazine you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more stories like it!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020