Unfortunately the timing of everything wasn’t perfect so I didn’t get to visit the house yet (don’t worry you’ll still get to see it) but I did get to hang out with them and get to know them for a bit which was awesome.
We met about an hour away from the house so we can hang out at the beach. We had so much fun we totally forgot to take pictures together. I’m planning another visit soon once the tiny house is ready to stay in. I’ll let you know when it’s ready to because for a little while they’ll be renting it out until they officially move into it.
Tiny Happy Homes Delivers Tiny House to Florida
Images © Tiny Happy Homes
Images © Tennessee Tiny Homes
Congratulations to the new tiny homeowners Jon and Lisa! It was awesome getting to meet and hang out with Joe, Jon, Lisa and their friends.
Ready to have Joe build your dream tiny home? Get in touch with him here and let him know Alex at Tiny House Talk sent you.
Learn More About This Tiny House
- Jon & Lisa (owners)
- Bumbleshack Tiny House on Facebook
- Joe at Tiny Happy Homes – aka Tennessee Tiny Homes (builder)
- Tiny Happy Homes on Facebook
If you enjoyed this Bumbleshack tiny house you’ll love our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Spanish-Style Tiny House with Cabin-Like Interior - August 6, 2022
- 1988 Chevrolet G20 Classic Camper Van with Solar for $18k - August 6, 2022
- 1970 Avion Ultra Travel Trailer: A Unique Vintage Find For $12,000 - August 6, 2022