Remember the Island Cove tiny house community we shared with you a few months back? Here’s your chance to live there AND buy a tiny house in the community. The 30-foot THOW includes a grand living room with high ceilings and plenty of space for a comfortable couch. You’ll get a gorgeous galley kitchen with white Shaker-style cabinets, and a safe staircase to the bedroom loft. Finally, the bathroom has a tiled shower, residential toilet and cute vanity.
The village itself sits in Durango, Colorado and you’ll pay $825/month for your lease. There’s even a private island in the community where you can go for walks and enjoy nature! The home is for sale for $139,000.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
319 sq. ft. Tiny Home with Amazing Living Room
If you love snow, this is a good spot to settle down.
The kitchen has tons of cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling.
The oven has a custom hood that blends into the cabinets.
The huge farmhouse sink makes it easier to declutter.
The bedroom loft could fit a queen bed.
The living room feels so grand!
The bathroom has a gorgeous tile shower stall and a residential toilet.
- 8.5’x30′ California meets beach style, open and lots of light.
- Modern look with deck and storage shed 8×8.
- Tiny is situated on a large lot near downtown Durango in an established MH and Tiny Community on the Animas River..year lease for the space the tiny is residing is available for $825 a month including landscaping.
- 8’x12′ deck and stairs, black metal skirting added and 8’x8′ metal shed enclosing the hitch, etc..
- Brand-new Propane 3 burner/oven, farmhouse white ceramic sink, drawer dishwasher, washer/dryer combo Splendid brand, Danby refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave.
- Extra tall kitchen cabinets, marble backsplash, white quartz counters with waterfall edge.
- Bathroom includes bathtub/shower, subway ceramic shower tile, marble flooring, exhaust fan and ceiling heater.
- Desirable black frame windows, light wood laminate flooring, black French doors, custom shades, horizontal shiplap.
- Propane instant water heater, mini split that handles heat and A/C.
- Board and batten wood exterior.
- Loft size is 6’x8′ and nice safe stairs to get to loft.
- Ceiling fan and beautiful black chandelier over living space.
- Exterior dual porch lights on timer. Entire tiny has plenty of recessed led lights..tinted windows also for privacy and uv protection. Custom invisible screen door.
- Home must be owner occupied.
- Lot is located in Island Cove Park, downtown Durango, 485 Florida Rd, Space A11, Durango, CO. 81301.
- Welcome to call or text 5413901963
- Colorado Tiny House Community with an Island!
- Debt-Free Slowly-But-Surely Tiny Home Life in Durango
- Single Dad Raising Twin Sons in a Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023