This Ontario Treehouse sits on 300 gorgeous acres filled with walking and hiking trails, cross country skiing and mountain bike trails, as well as natural spring water ponds. It’s the perfect spot for a secluded holiday, but close enough to town for going out.
Just an hour from Toronto, this two-story treehouse features a large deck, open living room/kitchen area, and a spiral staircase to the double bed in the loft. There’s also a bathroom with a shower and flush toilet, so you don’t have to sacrifice on luxury! The fireplace connects the outdoor deck to the living room inside, creating a cozy spot inside and out.
You can book this awesome treehouse over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Secluded and Romantic Treehouse with Luxuries of Home
Living room with high ceilings!
Kitchen and 360 degree views through the windows.
Take the spiral staircase up to the loft.
There’s something lovely about symmetry!
More windows in the loft!
Double bed for a good night’s rest.
Cooktop, fridge and sink for cooking.
Bathroom has a flush toilet.
And a roomy shower stall!
Here’s a look at the lovely ceiling.
Outdoor seating among the trees! There’s also a fire pit (not pictured).
- Full access to the property around the treehouse
- BBQ on deck
- Gas stove top indoors
- Convection toaster oven
- Fridge with ice maker
- Running water cold and hot water
- Shower and flush toilet
- Outside fire pit
- Inside fireplace
- Double bed in the treehouse loft
- Fresh sheets, towels, blankets all provided
- Sir Cedric Treehouse Airbnb Built Around 4-Foot-Wide Western Red Cedar
- The Nest: Treehouse Glamping with Running Hot Water in Asheville
- Tree House Built On 100-Year-Old Preserved Trunk
Our big thanks to Oliver for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- MyKabin Cascade Traditional Model: 340 Sq. Ft. - May 9, 2021
- 271-sq.-ft. Porto Model by Polish Tiny House Builder - May 8, 2021
- Dave’s Milk Barn Cabin In High Falls, New York - May 8, 2021