This is Molly a tiny studio cabin in Oakland, Maryland that’s on Airbnb.
It features garage-style windows that overlook a creek on the property. The kitchen and bathhouse are just a few steps away as separate structures. There’s an outdoor bathhouse as well as a separate indoor kitchen and bathhouse. Take a look!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house tours like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more! 🙂
Molly Studio Cabin in Oakland, Maryland
Molly has a garage style window that opens up overlooking our creek at the point of 7 little waterfalls for your sleeping and hangout pleasure!
The cabin features a french-door entry. There’s a rocking chair and a bench inside.
The dining area with a view.
A quiet little cabin in the woods.
This is the kitchen and bathhouse. 🙂
Inside the kitchen area of the bathhouse.
Built-in bench seating with a view.
The toilet and shower in the bathhouse.
This is the outdoor shower.
The little waterfalls.
Swing in the forest.
The outside of Molly the cabin. 🙂
- Molly the cabin
- Oakland, Maryland
- Garage style window
- Overlooks creek
- Shared kitchen and bathhouse with one other tiny cabin on the property, this is ‘The Original Hob’ tiny house that you can also rent on Airbnb.
- Friendly dogs are welcome
- Within 5 miles from State Parks and Deep Creek Lake
- Outdoor shower on the property
- Learn more below!
- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19359603 (Molly)
- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19326090 (“The Original Hob”)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Cabins | Cottages | Studios | Tiny Cabins | Tiny Cottages | Tiny Homes with no lofts | Tiny House Interiors | Tiny House Vacations | Tiny Houses For Rent | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Sweet! I like this, and what a view! The creek is so beautiful. I’d have to take a chair and sit in the middle of it with the water rushing around my feet. Might drop a line, too, just for the heck of it. Lol! Love the garage window, and the slanted ends in the table so you can see out but still see each other at the same time. The separate kitchen/ bath idea is cool. Like this a lot!
Didnt’ see any dimensions on the cabin. Do you know the size?